Friday, January 11, 2013

RYT Hospital-Dwayne Medical Center CRAP

I decided to look at RYT Hospital-Dwayne Medical Center's website. Upon my first inspection of the website, I was taken aback a little by the first claim of the first human male pregnancy. This website is not very good. I used the CRAP test to show that this website is bad/bogus. The site does not have a date anywhere on it. I cannot tell how recent this information is. This source does not include much information. There are definitely no quotes or other resources on this site. I only found one author. His name is Dr. Phineas Liu. There are no advertisements, but I did manage to talk to an "intelligent" mouse. (That was odd.) This site is biased. It wants audience to believe in things that are prove to not be true.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this website fails. In addition to everything you said, I also checked out the contact us section. There is no actual contact information, no phone numbers, email addresses, or physical addresses. Any real refutable hospital would certainly have something other than a simple inquiry box as contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree, this site was very obviously a fake or some kind of hoax based only on the strange and completely false information they provide, including the male pregnancy, genetically mutated mouse, and head transplants. It's also strange that they provide no contact information of any sort. Definitely a weird site.

    ReplyDelete