Monday, January 7, 2013

About Me

Hello, I'm Emily Hardin. I'm from Villa Rica, Ga. I decided to come to UWG because it is close to my home and has one of the best nursing programs. I am a commuter student so it is pretty convenient for me to go to UWG. My parents are both disabled and older so I feel
better if I can go home to them and help take care of them on a daily basis.

I've wanted to be a nurse for as long as I can remember. I hope to one day have a master's degree and work with kids either in a hospital or in a doctors office. I feel like it is my destiny to help children.

For this class, I hope to learn about research and writing. I don't feel as if my writings are good enough for college classes. I want to improve with researching as well. I've never been very good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment