Wednesday, March 13, 2013

in class blog #9



http://www.flickr.com/photos/76277711@N06/6850557297/

Username: Kim Min Ai
This author is a photographer.
The title of the image is Kevin Woo.
There are two rights reserved: attribution and share alike.
I do not have permission to use it without citing it becuase it has an attribution right attached to it.
Yes, I do have permission to use it to make money.
I do have permission to create deritive works. There is one condition. I have to give the right to other people to use it.

Kim Min Ai. Kevin Woo. 2012. Flickr. Flickr. Yahoo.Web. 13 Mar 2013.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/76277711@N06/6850557297/>

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job citing this picture. looking through it I saw no in corrections

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job describing your picture and citing it the only suggestion I would make would be to put which style you used APA or MLA somewhere on the blog but other than that good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a really good job describing the restrictions and did good on the citing. It seems like I don't have any thing to say bad about you did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think you did a very good with this post. It looks like you really understand how to search and figure out the restrictions on pictures. I'm sure that will benefit you in the future.

    ReplyDelete