Wednesday, April 3, 2013

In-Class blog post #10

I can apply the research skills to my major classes. I'm going into nursing, and these skills can help me do research if I need to. I can use the informaiton I've learned about the library databases for other research into any other classes as well. Also I cn use the research tips for any of my English classes I may take that require research to be done. I feel as if I have learned a lot in this class to help me succeed in my future.
I can apply these skills to real life by looking up facts and finding good information before I state it to someone. I will also apply the database skills to my career. I can search for new innovative ways to take care of patients - young or old. It can also help with searching for things to help with non-traditional remedies or things such as that.
I'm very grateful for taking this class. I know it will help me a lot in the future for research.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very good point you're making. I did not even think about the fact that I can apply these skills to my major classes. I only tought about the now ya know?! Since I am a business major, I realized that I will most likely be doing very many research papers and since i took this class, It will help me so much in doing the research for the papers to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good idea to make the connection with your major. I'm planning on being a teacher and I think it is smart to check your information before passing it on to others. I agree that these research tips will be very handy for that.

    ReplyDelete